**Official Selection of Hot Docs and Karlovy Vary**
* Best Documentary Tehran 12th International & 24th National Short Film Festival
* Short Film News Jury Award Tehran 12th International & 24th National Short Film Festival
* Winner Student Section Prize 1st Iran International Documentary Film Festival: Cinema Verite
* Honor Diploma 26th International Fajr Film Festival
* Honor Diploma Merit of Jury and the Audiences Award The 38th edition of Tampere International Short Film Festival
* Best Film Singapor Short Film Festival
* Diploma of Merit 48th Krakow Shortfilm Festival
"A film that uses an interesting mix of cinema language to create a remarkable human story that comes from the heart." - Jury of Tampere short film festival
Jamshid Aminfar is a painter that is forced to work on the streets of Tehran; he is determined to pursue the art he loves despite constant interruption and hassle from officials and the public. With the help of his friends, he prepares for an exhibition. On his own, he falls in love. Complete with 10 minutes of animation sequences, this documentary film illustrates how Aminfar's animated paintings shed light on his inner life, dreams, nightmares and memories...
Rokhsareh Ghaemmaghami was born in Tehran. She has a BA in cinema and a MA in animation. She has done some researches on "animated documentary" and Cyanosis is her work for her MA degree. Her research has been published as a book in Iran.
Host A Screening
Frequently Asked Questions